TERMS & CONDITIONS
DK Firearms LLC is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. We have been in business since 2008, and we are still in business because we value our customers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with suggestions or comments.
Mail: DK Firearms
202 North Main Street
Bowling Green, VA 22427
Phone: (804) 633-2222
Fax: (804) 632-1111
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted by the state you reside in. These items include, but are not limited to, firearms, and magazines. The customer is responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing an order. DK Firearms will not be held responsible for any items refused by your Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. It is up to you to know your local laws, please contact a local FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering if you are unsure about their legality prior to placing an order.
DK Firearms LLC can only ship Firearms to Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL), we can not ship firearms directly to you unless you are an FFL dealer. We will need a copy of your FFL dealers’ license either faxed or emailed to us before we can ship a firearm. It is YOUR responsibility to provide DK Firearms with a copy of your FFL dealers License.
The Following Applies to ALL Firearm Purchases:
- DK Firearms LLC reserves the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- All items purchased from DK Firearms are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the ATF Form 4473 must be the same person.
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase hand guns, receivers, and pistol griped shotguns. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- You have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- You have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- You have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
- You understand firearms, can be dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearm(s) you purchase.
- DK Firearms LLC strongly recommends having all used and military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
- If you order a firearm that comes with a magazine(s) that is illegal in your state (due to 10 round capacity restrictions for example), your firearm will be shipped without the magazine(s) and with no discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected Federal Firearms License Dealer (FFL). Please verify the following before selecting an FFL: a) if they will accept the transfer for all items on your order, b) will they provide a copy of their FFL license to DK Firearms, c) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. DK Firearms will not be responsible for any issues regarding your FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL, please have them either email or fax a copy of their FFL License to us. Licenses can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 804-632-1111. Please have your FFL dealer write your name on the fax or type your name into the email.
- Please inspect the firearm before you fill out ATF form 4473, if there is a problem with your firearm please contact us before you fill out any transfer paperwork with your FFL dealer.
Incoming Firearms Transfers:
We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $25.00 for the first firearm, $40.00 for two firearms, and $10.00 for each additional firearm. We also collect $2.00 for the VA State Police Background check.
Please contact DK Firearms before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can be prepared for it and expedite your transfer. Go to our contact page and select Incoming Firearm Transfer Notification on our contact form. A copy of DK Firearms’ FFL, is on our website here, or we can fax or email a copy. Please have the FFL dealer you are buying the firearm from include a copy of their FFL license with your shipment. If you are purchasing from an individual, please have them include a copy of their Drivers License with your shipment. They can also email or fax this information to us, please have them reference your name, so we can expedite your transfer. You will have 14 days to pick up firearms or we reserve the right to charge storage fees accordingly.
Local Pick-up of Firearms:
Our retail location is open Monday thru Saturday 11am to 7pm. If you request local pickup of a firearm, you will receive an email notice when your order is ready to be picked up. You will have 14 days to pick up firearms or we reserve the right to charge storage fees accordingly.
What you will need for Local Pick-up of Firearms:
A primary Photo ID, usually a valid Virginia Driver License or ID card that has an issued date of at least 30 days prior to your purchase date, your physical address needs to be on your primary ID. If your ID does not have your physcial address, you will need to provide some other form of ID that is government issued in addition to your primary ID. Examples are a Voter ID card, a Concealed Handgun Permit, Hunting or Fishing License, etc. You will need to complete a VA State Police background check form SP65 and ATF form 4473. The VA State Police Fee for VA Residents is $2.00
Military Personnel Stationed in VA:
Active military personnel permanently stationed in Virginia, including the Pentagon, are treated as Virginia residents for the purchase of a handgun. Identification and residency are established by a military photo-identification card issued by the United States Department of Defense and proof that Virginia is the permanent duty station via current military assignment orders or the purchaser’s Leave and Earnings Statement.
If permanently assigned to a mobile unit in Virginia, and the homeport is listed as Virginia; the transaction may be processed as a Virginia resident the same as any other permanent military assignment to Virginia supported by military assignment orders. The individual is treated as a non-Virginia resident if the homeport is listed as any place other than Virginia. You will need to complete a VA State Police background check form SP65 and ATF form 4473. The VA State Police Fee for Military Personnel Stationed in VA is $2.00
Non VA Residents:
Rifles and shotguns may be purchased from licensed firearms dealers by persons who are residents of other states upon the presentation of one photo-identification form issued by a governmental agency of the purchaser’s state of residence and one other form of identification determined to be acceptable by the Department of Criminal Justice Services (6VAC20-130-10).
The following secondary forms of ID are acceptable:
- A current lease.
- Evidence of currently paid personal property tax or real estate tax.
- A current utility or telephone bill.
- A current voter registration card.
- A current bank check.
- A current automobile registration.
- A current hunting or fishing license.
You will need to complete a VA State Police background check form SP65 and ATF form 4473. Please keep in mind that out of state residents can not purchase a rifle or a shotgun that is currently illegal in their state of residence. The VA State Police Fee for Non VA Residents is $5.00
- ALL merchandise except Firearms will ship to the BILLING ADDRESS of the credit card used to pay for the order.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to enter their address information correctly, DK Firearms will not be responsible for customer errors on addresses.
- DK Firearms LLC currently offers free shipping for all orders $100.00 or more excluding Handguns & Long Guns. Shipping methods are at the sole discretion of DK Firearms. We currently ship USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- DK Firearms LLC reserves the right to cancel any order if we believe it is being shipped to a fraudulent address, or a freight forwarding service.
- DK Firearms LLC ships to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
- Firearms will ONLY be shipped to an FFL dealer.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing or damaged from your order, you will need to report it to us within 5 days of the order being delivered. Call or email us with your name, order #, and which items are missing or damaged. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing or damaged items that are not reported within the 5 day time frame of delivery.
- DK Firearms LLC will not be responsible for packages returned to us because of refusal of delivery by you or your FFL. You will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
- DK Firearms LLC will ship some packages requiring an adult signature, it is the customers’ responsibility to insure someone is available to sign for these packages.
Outbound Firearms Transfers:
We are very happy to assist our customers with outgoing firearms transfers. Legally you are allowed to ship firearms back to the manufacturer for service, or ship firearms to an FFL dealer that accepts firearms transfers from private individuals. However as a private individual you do not have access to USPS for shipping hand guns, and do not not benefit from commercial shipping rates. So depending on where your firearm is going it may be cheaper to let us ship it for you. We currently charge $10.00 per firearm plus actual shipping costs for outbound firearms transfers. You will need to have the receiving FFL either fax or email us a copy of their FFL license.
Internet orders: DK Firearms LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand that DK Firearms will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with your purchase; this includes any charges associated with a processing error.
Local Pickup orders: DK Firearms LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Cash. If you place an internet order with a credit card for Local Pickup, please bring your card with you when picking up your order.
DK Firearms LLC is located in Bowling Green, VA, all VA orders will be charged 5.3% VA sales tax. All local pickup orders will be charged 5.3% VA sales tax.
All prices are subject to change without notice at anytime or for any reason. We are not responsible for typographical errors or website errors.
Warranty for USED or SURPLUS Firearms & Products:
- DK Firearms LLC extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used or surplus products.
- Used or Surplus Firearms & Products are sold as is.
- We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect or test, all used or surplus firearms & products prior to use.
- Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms.
Warranty for NEW Firearms & Products:
New firearms & products are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns or repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer. Federal law permits the end user and manufacturer of firearms to ship repaired firearms back and forth to each other. This will help expedite any issues you may have. Please be aware that the manufacturer may require you to pay return shipping.
- Website orders can only be cancelled prior to shipping. Please call us ASAP at 804-633-2222 if you wish to cancel an order. Please call during our normal business hours. If an order has already been shipped you will need to follow our procedures for returns.
- Orders can not be canceled by email. Any cancellations via email will not be accepted. You must call 804-633-2222 during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel you order.
- All purchases OTHER THAN FIREARMS made from DK Firearms LLC carry a seven (7) calendar day return period that starts on the day the item is delivered. Within the seven day time frame, a customer may return unopened and unused items for a refund or exchange. This does not apply to FIREARMS, if you have a problem with a firearm do not complete the transfer paperwork. Do not take possession of a firearm, if you are not satisfied with it.
- If you wish to make a return please email email@example.com requesting an RMA #, please reference your order # and the reason you are requesting a return. We will respond to your email with your RMA #. Once you receive your RMA # you may ship the item(s) back to us. Packages received without an RMA # will be marked returned to sender at your expense.
- Shipping charges are never refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Orders that qualified for free shipping will also have the actual shipping cost deducted from the refund amount. Restocking fee and shipping charge will be waived if we shipped the incorrect product.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get a firearm back from an FFL for any reason, example: you failed to pass the background check, the FFL refused to do the transfer, etc. We will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (example: credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- DK Firearms LLC will not refund fees charged by your FFL dealer for any reason. Your FFL dealer fees are at your risk and expense.
- No Refunds will be given for cosmetic issues once a firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL dealer. Please inspect your firearm(s) before completing the transfer paperwork with your FFL dealer.
- Please understand that we incur costs with every order we process as well as paying credit card processing fees on every payment we receive.
- When returning items to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement item.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition we shipped them in. DK Firearms LLC reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- No exchanges will be given for cosmetic issues once a firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL dealer. Please inspect your firearm(s) before completing the transfer paperwork with your FFL dealer. .
Refused or otherwise unable to deliver packages:
Refused or otherwise unable to deliver packages will be subject to the return shipping charges. If a delivery was refused in order to be refunded, the refund will be less the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges and the restocking fee.
Privacy and Security:
DK Firearms LLC values customer privacy and will never sell, share or otherwise intentionally distribute customer information to third parties.